Sunday, December 5, 2010

answer for a girl .

What A Girl Want To Hear

girl : thanks for the fun day
boy : no problem
girl : can i ask you a few question ?
boy : sure
girl : and
girl : be honest
girl : have i ever crossed your mind ?
boy : no
girl : do you like me ?
boy : no
girl : do you want me ?
boy : no
girl : would you cry if i left ?
boy : no
girl : would you live for me ?
boy : no
girl : would you do anything for me ?
boy : no
girl : choose me or your life ?
boy : my life


The girl ran away in shock depression .
The boy ran after her and told her
The reason you never crossed my mind because you always on my mind
The reason whi i don't like you is because i love you
The reason i don't want is because i need you
The reason why i wouldn't cry if left because i'll die if you left
The reason i wouldn't live for you is because i would die for you
The reason i'm not willing to do anything for you is because i would do everything for you
The reason i choose my life is because you are my life

No comments:

Post a Comment

cik , coment sini okay! ..